Thursday, September 8, 2022

Passion - M.K.PalArt

Passion - M.K.PalArt



M.K.PalArt

M.K.PalArt

www.ArtPal.com/palmonika6

Welcome to my studio! I am an abstract-realist painter. Through my artwork I expess love, hope, freedom, and personal emotions. I find inspiration from nature and from animals. Animals play a very important role in my life so I often paint different animals with a woman portrait. It can be seen simbolical as well just like the mirror of my life. We all have a part that connects deeply to the nature and to the animal world. As animals play an important role in my life, I will donate 5% of the price of the sold picture to the animal welfare organisation of the buyer's choice to support their work. I want to make people happy with my artwork. I’m always open to collaborate. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, contact me.
Original paintings or comissions are available, visit my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment